Monday, March 3, 2014

Spring Blues

 

words_edited-1

Bring on SPRING!

blue and green0101

Enough of this winter! Away you go. There may have been snow on the ground this morning but not inside my house. Although the calendar may read otherwise, I am ready for spring to come my way.

blue and green0103

I have always been amazed by pussy willows. It’s almost like nature made flowers of fur so that they could persevere through the last of winter and into the beginning of spring.

blue and green0105

blue and green0108

Love the crispness of the apple green against the blue!

blue and green0115

blue and green0116

A recent bargain at the C Wonder Outlet that was closing (boo hoo).

blue and green0114

blue and green0117

blue and green0104

blue and green0107

blue and green0102

blue and green0109My everyday dishes start the stack.

blue and green0110blue and green0111These were purchased from Target many years ago when my collecting first went into high gear.

blue and green0112

blue and green0113

These chargers truly are among my treasured possessions.

blue and green0118

I’m so excited to be a part of The Scoop’s Spring Mega Party. The link will be on OVER 35 blogs so you’ll be sure to get a lot of exposure. Link up your best of spring below. And remember, I always love to hear from you!

1896922_10201891889277560_1499948884_n

I’m partying at: Wow Us Wednesdays; Wednesday’s Adorned from Above; Blissful Bee; What we Accomplished Wednesday; What’s it Wednesday; Home and Garden Thursday; Home Sweet Home; Bloom Designs; Tablescape Thursday; Simple and Sweet Fridays; Be Inspired; Feather Your Nest Friday; Fabulously Creative Friday; Show and Tell Friday; Make it Pretty Monday;Inspire Me TuesdayThe Scoop; Tuesday Treasures; Do Tell Tuesday ;You’re Gonna Love it Tuesday;Twirl and Take a Bow.

 

- The Tablescaper

13 comments:

Kathy Moreland said...

Pretty, pretty! I just love lime green with blue!!

The enchanted home said...

Love it, the green adds just the right amount of pop...so lovely!

Pamela Gordon said...

I like the blue and spring green together. It looks lovely.

Ramon Valdez said...

Alma thanks for hosting yet again, I am enjoying reading some of this post full of spring inspiration.
Ramon
Rowhouseblog.com

Alycia Nichols said...

I l-o-v-e the color combination!!! That's just what we all need right now: a shot of beautiful, bold green!

This is a beautiful setting! I hope Spring makes its way to your doorstep sooner than later.

Lady of the Manor said...

I love blue and green together, too. Beautiful table!

Belinda said...

Alma, I'm feeling a little blue and white dish envy. Love your touch of apple green, one of my favorite combinations. Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog...and comment! Have a great springlike day!

Kathleen said...

Very pretty! Love those napkins and they are very close to the ones I showed you from WS outlet.
I had some green shamrocks on blue today and thought how nice it looked. You have quite the blue and white collection! Remember, no more glasses! :)
Over 300 links, omg!
Going back to look again, but not linking up. It doesn't feel like Spring yet, never does here at this time of year, too early.

Jacqueline said...

The vibrant green with the blues is just enchanting. You have such a lovely collection of the blue and whites. I don't think I have a single one, but I better not get another collection going - we are bursting at the seams here!

Deborah@Green Willow Pond said...

What a lovely table. I like the green and blue together. Thank you for sharing at What We Accomplished Wednesdays. Have a lovely week! ~Deborah

Christina Paul said...

Lovely! Blue and white is so refreshing for spring and you have such a wonderful collection

Entertaining Women said...

You've gained such marvelous participation for your meme. Exciting! One of KC's everyday patterns in the Blue Italian...such a noble pattern...and another is the Johnson Brother's Pink Castles...birds of a feather. You know that I'm a blue and white girl from the 'git go.' The apple green really is a delightful touch. I like it a bunch! Thanks for inviting us for a peek. Cherry Kay

BeBetsy - Smashingly Good Living said...

Wow - so love this Spring table and so incredibly lovely. Sharon and Denise