Catch up on recent happenings at The Tablescaper

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentine Mantel

 

cover_edited-2

I felt like I needed something simple…

Val Mantel1

…and fresh on my mantel.

Val Mantel4

But I couldn’t miss the opportunity to celebrate the season!

Val Mantel2

Val Mantel6Val Mantel5

I’m partying at: Wow Us Wednesdays; What’s it Wednesdays; Home and Garden Thursday; Home Sweet Home; Bloom Designs; Simple and Sweet Fridays; Be Inspired; Feather Your Nest Friday; Fabulously Creative Friday; Show and Tell Friday; Make it Pretty Monday.; Twirl and Take a Bow.

- The Tablescaper

8 comments:

thepaintedapron.com said...

That's adorable!!
Jenna

Miss Merry said...

I have to copy Jenna at the Painted Apron; the whole time I was scanning down your photos, I kept saying adorable, adorable. Sweet and simple, you have a very cute mantel for a very cute holiday <3

Debbie said...

I actually love the simplicity of it the best. Sometimes Valentine stuff at my house can get too fussy because I try to do too much and don't pull it off. This is really pretty to me.

Candy S said...

Very pretty. Sweet simplicity is my favorite look. Happy Valentines Day!

Babs R said...

Simple and sweet. Love the little place card holders.

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

I have those exact same little pots that I use as place card holders!!! How cute on your mantle!!!

Sandra Lee said...

This makes me smile.

ARod Rodriguez said...

turned out super cute love it