Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Tablescapes of 2013

Wow! It’s been quite a year. Settle in for this is a long post. LOTS of tables from 2013.

Arctic Friends 077

Arctic Friends 042

The year started with an arctic blast! You can click on any of the photos for the complete post.

Jeweles 103

Jeweles 102Warming up the winter with some jewel tones. Hang in there. There are a LOT of tables and thus a lot of photos!

Mardi Gras 014

Mardi Gras 049A Mardi Gras celebration

valentine 071

valentine 079A romantic Valentine breakfast

country French Valentine 091

country French Valentine 006A casual valentine dinner

Almost 050

Almost 002While blogland was filling with images of Spring, where I live, it wasn’t even close.

top of the mornin meeting 026

top of the mornin meeting 084A St. Patty’s tea

St. Paddy's Supper 008

St. Paddy's Supper 001and a St. Patty’s supper

Easter Sunshine 141

Easter Sunshine 203Easter breakfast

Easter Dinner 020

Easter Dinner 027Easter dinner

Ted's birthday 015

Ted's birthday 030April brought Mr. Scaper’s birthday

Harlequin 045

Harlequin 019It was then time to brighten things up a bit

An afternoon meeting 090

An afternoon meeting 077A few refreshments for a meeting

camelias 007

camelias 023The joyous camellias of Spring

silver and lavender 042

silver and lavender 109Some elegance

Green and black 004

Green and black 015A burst of Spring!

memorial Day table 007

memorial Day table 018Memorial Day!

white and tan 056

white and tan 077Subtle differences

orange & green 002

orange & green 053And not so subtle differences

table 108

table 067A cottage supper

bird and outside tables 003

bird and outside tables 036Flights of delight!

table 001

table 044A celebration of the fourth of July.

Aqua outside 008

Aqua outside 066One of my favorites this year, aqua in the garden.

Cobalt Glow01

Cobalt Glow07Cobalt glow.

table at beach0103

table at beach0105Castles in the sand

tropical22

tropical01A little tropical fun!

Crab table0122

Crab table0106A table by the shore

An Asian Twist10

An Asian Twist21An Asian twist

Graphite and Lavender0102

Graphite and Lavender0125Graphite and lilac

Matthew's Eagle Ct of Honor 187

Matthew's Eagle Ct of Honor 158An Eagle Scout celebration

Orange Ikat07

Orange Ikat19Orange ikat ushers in October

Marimekko   Harvest  03

Marimekko   Harvest  11Marimekko harvest

olive & white01

olive & white14Lenox in Autumn

Hauting Halloween0119

Hauting Halloween0118Haunting Halloween

Night of the Living Dead12

Night of the Living Dead13Night of the living dead!

Thanksgiving Buffet 02

Thanksgiving Buffet 01A Thanksgiving buffet

Golden Thanksgiving 0135

Golden Thanksgiving 0110A golden Thanksgiving dinner

Harvest Table0105

Harvest Table0108A Thanksgiving celebration

Rustic Christmas0106

Rustic Christmas0109A rustic Christmas

Christmas Breakfast0101

Christmas Breakfast0111A Christmas breakfast

Ladies Christmas Luncheon0124

Ladies Christmas Luncheon0103My Ladies Christmas Luncheon

And I didn’t even post my Christmas Eve table. Well, there’s always next year! So many tables, so little time! I best get those imaginative juices flowing for 2014!

I’m partying at: Wow Us Wednesdays; Open House Party; Let’s Dish; Be Inspired;Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop; Home and Garden Thursday;Home Sweet Home; Tablescape Thursday; Feather Your Nest Friday; Fabulously Creative Friday; Show and Tell Friday; Make it Pretty Monday.; Twirl and Take a Bow.

- The Tablescaper

19 comments:

Sam Hoffer @ My Carolina Kitchen said...

Your tablscapes always amaze me. They are all wonderful and gorgeous and over the top, but my favorite will always be tropical because that's where my heart is and always has been. Happy New Year to you and your family.
Sam

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

I love all your table scapes ...they are just gorgeous! Have a wonderful New Year....hugs, Penny

Liz@ Infuse With Liz said...

Wow you have so many fabulous tables you've created! I can't pick a favorite!
Wishing you a Happy New Year!

Dining Delight said...

How fun to look back on so many of your fabulous tablescapes! I really enjoyed that the review when on and on so don't apologize for too many pics! You have so many great ideas and put them together wonderfully! Can't wait to see what you come up with for 2014. Happy New Year and thanks so much for hosting SS every week!

DD

All The Pretty Dishes said...

Such beautiful tablescapes..truly a feast for the eyes

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

oh what fun!!!!!! I have spent a long long time looking at the table settings. I love the valentine red and the spring and easter breakfast - oh I like them all - it is such fun to click on the links and read more - so many pretty dishes.

Orange Blossom said...

I enjoyed looking at all of your tablescapes. Of course the Easter and Christmas ones are my favorites as those are my favorite seasons, but I also really liked the cottage one you did. Have a Happy New Year!

Barbara said...

Such beauty all in one place! Happy New Year to you and yours!!!
XO Barbara

Sarah said...

What a feast! Thanks for the look back at each of these incredible tables. You are a master. Must be fun to dine at your home. '-)
Happy 2014!

lynn said...

you have a lovely talent for tablescaping--something that escapes me:) wishing you a wonderful new year!

Revi said...

Oh, my stars! You seriously have the most amazing array of china and tabletop decor I have ever seen. And each of your tablescapes looks so...well...just right. I especially love the cottage supper one with the orbs and birds. Happy New Year!

Sonia said...

Such a collection of gorgeous tables! You are the queen of tablescapes! Thanks for hosting all the blog parties throughout the year...I'm going to try to participate more this year! Happy New Year!
Miss Bloomers

thepaintedapron.com said...

I just love all the end of year reviews, and all your tables are worth a second or third look-see! I always love your tables but my favorites were the bright yellow and white Easter breakfast and the orange ikat in October with the mercury glass owl!
Jenna

Diane said...

What fun to see your tables together like this. Each one was a definite masterpiece!! I had to smile over the extra spooky Halloween one - I thought it was fantastic, when you posted it. Happy, happy new year - I hope it is wonderful for you and your family!!

Linda (More Fun Less Laundry) said...

I think we are starting this year again with an arctic blast! There are so many great ideas here and I will be back to visit often for inspiration! Your hubby's birthday table reminds me of Kathleen's table tonight with the black and white cloth and dishes. You inspire us all! Happy New Year to you and your family! Linda

Denise Marie said...

love them all..unexpected delight was your farewell to summer seafood theme!

Alycia Nichols said...

The year may have started out with a winter blast (as it's doing here today...ugh!), but you got through the year with style! SO MANY beautiful tables for you in 2013!!!

Best wishes to you and your family in 2014!

tablescapesbybev said...

Love seeing all of your tables again! I don't see how you keep coming up with wonderful ideas...love them all. Happy New Year!

Kathleen said...

Yeah! It is working!
What a wonderful display of tablescaping talent. Each one is a delight! Who could pick one favorite?
Thanks for linking to Let's Dish and leaving a comment. No matter what the blogging "trend" I still love hearing from my visitors!
Happy New Year and may the inspiration gods bless you! :)