Catch up on recent happenings at The Tablescaper

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Eurostar Tea

Paris to London 117

During my recent trip to Europe I had the wonderful opportunity to travel from Paris to London on the Eurostar.

image * photo credit Eurostar

It was such a lovely experience to be transported from one amazing city directly to another in such comfort.

image* photo credit Eurostar

While travelling through The Chunnel was very neat, it was wonderful to gracefully glide through the French countryside

Copy of Paris to London 115

…and to enjoy a sweet treat…

Copy of Paris to London 112

…and some tea.The tea pot is ergonomically designed for easy pouring while in motion.

Copy of Paris to London 111

All of the accoutrements were presented on a hand held tray.

Paris to London 117

What could be more lovely than travelling through Europe…

Paris to London 121

…and enjoying every bit of it!

I’m sharing my tea party at: A Return to Loveliness; Tabletop Tuesday; Tea Time Tuesday; Tea Cup Tuesday;Tea Time Tuesday; Tuesday Cuppa Tea; Friends Sharing Tea; Tuesdays at Our Home.

- The Tablescaper

10 comments:

Vicki @ lifeinmyemptynest said...

What a lovely (and civilized) way to travel :-)

Bernideen said...

You were having a luxury tea! I imagine the countryside was lovely and I so glad you got to experience this!

Orange Blossom said...

The Eurostar is really wonderful! It's hard to believe you can enjoy a nice cup of tea going 180mph!

Pondside said...

How civilised! Up here it's a paper cup of terrible coffee or a tea bag in a paper cup of tepid water. How lovely to think of being whisked to London in such comfort!

Chel @ Sweetbriar Dreams said...

Now that's the way to enjoy a train trip! xx

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Oh wow, this looks beautiful and sounds like an amazing trip. Thanks so much for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

Karen Doyle said...

oh, lucky you, on my list, beautiful pics you took- so glad I found your lovely blog...

Karen

Diane said...

I have made the trip through the Chunnel twice and it is interesting! However, I did not have tea - that sounds so much more elegant, than the way I traveled. I think I slept most of the way - lol!

Kathy A Delightsome Life said...

OH, this sounds heavenly! What an amazing trip -the sweet and tea look marvelous - I am delighted that you shared with A Return to Loveliness,
Kathy

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Oh, how lovely! My son says the French countryside is simply wonderful and to travel while sipping on tea would be so luxurious. So happy you have shared this with us. Thanks for joining me at Tea Time.

Blessings,
Sandi