Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Seaside Table

Nancy's seaside table 085

Welcome to The Tablescaper.

Nancy's seaside table 061

My friend Nancy sets a wonderful table…

Nancy's seaside table 076

…each and every season.

Nancy's seaside table 036

And this season was no exception.

Nancy's seaside table 013

It was spectacular!

Copy of Nancy's seaside table 046

This table has tremendous texture…

Nancy's seaside table 017

…and COLOR!

Copy of Nancy's seaside table 007

Though the beach is far, far, away…

Nancy's seaside table 056

…one can almost feel the sand…

Nancy's seaside table 085

…between your toes.

Nancy's seaside table 072

Copy of Nancy's seaside table 051Nancy's seaside table 052

Nancy was able to bring together her Fiesta ware and some  beautiful new additions from Williams-Sonoma.

Nancy's seaside table 022

So no matter where you’re spending your summer…

Nancy's seaside table 002

…I hope you can add the touches to your home or table…

Nancy's seaside table 033

…that bring the ocean to you!

Nancy's seaside table 080

Hope you’re enjoying your summer. I’m joining the following parties:

Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Through Life; Let’s Dish  at Cuisine Kathleen's;  What’s it Wednesday at Ivy and Elephants; Open House Party at No Minimalist Here; Katherine of Katherine’s Corner for Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop; Kathy of A Delightsome Life for Home and Garden Thursday;Sheri at The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home; Susan at Between the Naps for Tablescape Thursday;Courtney of French Country Cottage for Feather Your Nest Friday;Alison of Stuff and Nonsense for Fridays Unfold; At the Picket Fence for Inspiration Friday; Cindy at My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday.

- The Tablescaper

26 comments:

SwedishCorner-DownUnder...Pernilla said...

WOW! Very beautiful :)
Greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

allisamazing said...

What a wonderful looking seaside table!

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Oh my, this is such a beautiful tablescape. I love the browns and the turquoise together and the crackle glass is stunning. Beautifully done. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

Meg said...

A beautiful table, beautiful colors, and love the starfish accent pieces on the table. Inspiring to see what taking a little extra time can do to decorating a table!
meg

Pamela Gordon said...

This is such a pretty tablescape. It has one of my favorite themes and my favorite colours of aqua and lime green. Beautiful!

Barbara F. said...

Fabulous table, love the blue/green coolness and the pale creamy yellow linen, perfect! xo

Savvy Seasons said...

Oh my goodness, this is beautiful in every way. You've outdone yourself. Thanks for sharing! xo ~Liz

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I love these colors! Makes me wish I was at the beach right now! hugs, Linda

Beeutiful by Design said...

Gosh I love her napkin rings-do you know the source? Such a pretty table! Jennifer

Bonnie said...

I felt the waves washing ashore and the sea gulls squalking as you described your friend's tablescape. Pretty colors and textures. Thanks for the visit to the sea.

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Nancy's table is beautiful...just love the cool calm colors on the table that mimic the ocean!...

Designs By Pinky said...

You knnow what's funny? I have never seen a beautiful beachy table at a beach house!!!! I would LOVE to have a beach house and have these types of dishes for everyday! Her choice of dishes is beautiful. LOVE the crackle glass hurricanes too. It is all perfect. XO, Pinky

Sarah said...

Beautiful table full of the color and textures of the sea. This table would take anyone on a mini vacation. ;-)

Shelia said...

What a wonderful beachy table! I love it. I don't know if I've seen green Fiesta before but it looks wonderful with the blues and shells. That crackled glass is so pretty!
Thanks for popping in to see my little glitter houses.
Be a sweetie,
shelia :)

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

Love the blues and greens! Those napkin rings are fabulous!

Katherine

kitty said...

I sure would think I'm at the beach with that table! I love the blues, greens and the glassware.

Meredith said...

Beautiful. I adore your glassware!!

Alycia Nichols said...

Uh oh...I think Nancy must have the same disease that we all have!!! :-) She has lots of cool stuff, and the colors here are so pretty! I hope you are enjoying yourself 230 miles away from home! The food at that restaurant looked fabulous! I've never had lobster ravioli, but I hear it's fantastic! Enjoy yourself, and stay cool!!!

Debbie said...

That's really beautiful! I knew from the first picture that it would be.

Denise said...

This table is so pretty! I LOVE the combination of all the tropical colors, and the crackle glass candle holders are gorgeous. I would love to have a meal at this beachy table.

As for your destination last night, the lobster ravioli looks delish! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend.

Denise at Forest Manor

Robin said...

I'm happy to see I wasn't the only one with pictures of my dinner this week! This table is just a celebration of texture and color. I LOVE those dinner plates with that great chippy edge.

Robin
Robin Flies South

Kathleen said...

Nancy's table is lovely, pretty colors! The napkin rings are wonderful!

Nellie's Cozy place said...

Am in love with this table as I adore that shade of blue, it is just so fresh and beautiful. I have really done my house up in Coastal this year too, and used those same colors. and Hubby and I have both really enjoyed it since we didn't vacation at the beach for several years now.
Your table really turned out so wonderfully well, and yes, I do feel the sand between my toes and the waves a splashing......ahhhhhhh.

Have a good weekend,
Blessings, Nellie

southernscraps said...

Beautiful! Love the colors and textures.

~Tablescapes By Diane~ said...

Hi lovely lady.
This Tablescape is Gorgeous!!! I love all the colors of blues for a seaside table. I hope you and your family are having a wonderful weekend.
I am back to posting tablescapes.
XXOO Diane

Judy Bigg said...

Nancy's summer table is so beautiful. I love the aquas and greens she has used. The crackle glass is so interesting to look at on the table. Perfect seaside table.