Click photo to see this WEEK'S TABLESCAPE.

Catch up on recent happenings at The Tablescaper

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Picnic

July at Kinnsport 198

Welcome to The Tablescaper.

July at Kinnsport 205

One of the many pleasures of summer is…

July at Kinnsport 198

…picnicking.

more July 022

When the sun is shining…

July at Kinnsport 230

…pull out that old quilt…

July at Kinnsport 249

…and set a place…

more July 015

…to bask in the sunshine.

July at Kinnsport 238

Enjoy that sunshine streaming through the glasses and…

July at Kinnsport 244

…sparkling on the flatware.

July at Kinnsport 251

There is something about dining with fresh flowers…

July at Kinnsport 226

…in the fresh air.

July at Kinnsport 253

The seashells on the napkin ring remind of us of…

July at Kinnsport 214

…the special place we are.

pastel picnic 017

Let’s have a bit to eat.

pastel picnic 010

Perhaps some homemade potato salad?

pastel picnic 015

Or black bean and corn?

more July 016

To sit back and enjoy…

July at Kinnsport 246

…the view.

Hope you’re enjoying your summer. I’m joining the following parties:

 Let’s Dish at Cuisine Kathleen's; Open House Party at No Minimalist Here; Katherine of Katherine’s Corner for Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop; Kathy of A Delightsome Life for Home and Garden Thursday;Sheri at The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home; Susan at Between the Naps for Tablescape Thursday;Courtney of French Country Cottage for Feather Your Nest Friday;Alison of Stuff and Nonsense for Fridays Unfold; At the Picket Fence for Inspiration Friday; Cindy at My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday.

- The Tablescaper

26 comments:

Gina said...

Beautiful! I love that plaid pitcher.

Martha said...

what a lovely way to enjoy that beautiful view!

allisamazing said...

Such a pretty picnic setting! I just love all the pretty pastel colors :)

Linda @ A La Carte said...

That is a very pretty picnic! It's been to hot here to eat outside but in the fall it's one of my favorite things to do. Hugs, Linda

Pamela Gordon said...

This is so pretty! I love the pale pinks and mauves. What a lovely spot to relax in the sun, have a lunch and enjoy the view!

Sarah said...

Is there room for one more? Your pink picnic with a view of the water ~ oh la la. Such a perfect setting!

Entertaining Women said...

Be still, my heart. I love this. Of course I immediately factored in the long nap that I would enjoy after lunch...curled up on the beautiful quilt with just the right amount of shade provided by the lovely bagasa. Thanks for inviting us for a peak. Zzzzzzzzz. Cherry Kay

Barbara F. said...

Gorgeous. Wish I was there enjoying that view. xo

Michele @ The Nest at Finch Rest said...

Oh, that is just SO lovely- what a beautiful (and delicious) picnic you have prepared..........definately a very special place, indeed!

Marlis said...

OOh this looks soo inviting. I truly love the cool colors of the quilt. The setting is absolutely divine. I can't even think of a picnic - it's in triple digits. xo marlis

Patty (Patty's Pretty Things) said...

Would love to go on a picnic if it wasn't so darn warm. Everything is so pretty here and the food looks delicious!

Tanya@takesix said...

Such a beautiful picnic. I love the pinks!!

Kathy said...

Gosh doesn't that sweet pink just sing to you. What a perfect spot to sit for a spell. Love your post. Thanks for sharing, Kathy

Tricia said...

What a lovely, romantic spot for a pretty picnic! The plaid pitcher used to hold flowers is such a great piece!

ann k said...

Very pretty and peaceful! You created a perfect setting to just enjoy a beautiful afternoon with a good romance novel

Alycia Nichols said...

I couldn't love that pretty plaid coffee pot anymore if it was to buy me a mansion!!!! Wow...that's really, really cute! I've never seen a plaid one like that!!!

Kathleen said...

Very pretty! The view is wonderful, a perfect place for a picnic! Love the plaid pot.
Thanks for linking to Let's Dish!

Maria Elena said...

So pretty! What a great spot to have such a beautiful picnic!

Bellenza Wedding Bistro said...

I am seriously smitten by your quilt, pitcher and parasol! Such an utterly charming scene!

Shelia said...

Oh, I wish I could join you! What a lovely spot to have a picnic! :) Thanks for popping in to see me and that's a great idea!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Mary said...

I ADORE everything about your waterside picnic...from your flower-filled plaid pitcher, wonderful thermos, and quilt!

*heavy sigh of contentment*

The Decorative Dreamer said...

What a pretty pink picnic! I love your blanket. The view is absolutely amazing. So nice to see you enjoying your summer!

Mehul said...

I like the nice pictures. They look peaceful! I think I can spend good enough time there with a novel with me.

- Mehul
Architectural Stone

Elaine said...

I just love the vintage look of your picnic! So pretty and feminine! Perfect spot for your setting! Now, I have to put plaid coffee pot on my wish list!

Lori R. said...

Oh, how pretty! Love the colors together.

Katherines Corner said...

love, love, love this!!! xo