Catch up on recent happenings at The Tablescaper

Monday, July 9, 2012

Now that’s a Cup of Tea!

Senior Tea 2012 123

Welcome to The Tablescaper.

During Tea 071

Nothing like a huge cup to set the stage for a tea.

Senior Tea 2012 123

I love the counter play of the blue and white.

Senior Tea 2012 120

I fell in love with this little Hall tea pot when I found it at a tag sale.

Senior Tea 2012 119

Imagine my surprise when many years later, I found it’s mate!

During Tea 066

There’s something about the crispness…

During Tea 068

…of the blue and white.

During Tea 069

I’m joining Terri at Artful Affirmations for Tea Time Tuesday; Martha at Martha’s Favorites for Tea Cup Tuesday; Sandi at Rose Chintz Cottage for Tea Time Tuesday; Marty at A Stroll Through Life for Tabletop Tuesday.

*Large tea cup is a planter and it’s unmarked

- The Tablescaper

15 comments:

Michele @ The Nest at Finch Rest said...

You are so right about blue and white...especially light blue and white - so summery and fresh.

That is a wonderful tablescape!

Rose H (UK) said...

Now I'd LOVE a cup of tea like that:o)))
Rose H
x

Maureen said...

Can you let us know about the huge teacup? Who made it? It's adorable!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Oh, love the wee teapot! What sweet blue and white pieces. They remind me of Wedgwood/Jasperware. Another cute tea table and thank you for sharing it with my Anne Tea. Have a beautiful day.

Blessings,
Sandi

Snap said...

I'm in love with the teacup planter! The little teapots are wonderful. I do love blue and white. Happy Tea Day!

Victoria Mische said...

Hi! You made the blue and white combinations amazing! Actually, I am absolutely over the moon over the cupcake stand on your tea pot and giant tea cup! do you have any info on where i could find such tea cup? Thanks!

Damask Tablecloths

Pattie T. said...

I love that colossal teacup! What fun, and the color scheme is so cooling.

Kathleen said...

Very pretty! The planter does look like Wedgewood a bit.

Barefoot in Blue Jeans said...

I too love the blue and white colors, they are so crip and clean and this little set is adorable.
Have a good night.
Tammy

High Heeled Life said...

Love the large teacup with it's raised white designs. and how wonderful to find a mate for your tea pot ...your table setting looks fabulous.xo HHL

kitty said...

That is a cup of tea!! I love the sweet teapot that complements it so well.

janice15 said...

I feel the same way about blue & white, it feels crisp clean...I love the tea pot and large Tea cup...so sweet...Have a wonderful day...with love Janice @ spoonwither.blogspot.com

Beeutiful by Design said...

Lovely- blue and white is always a charmer! The planter reminds me of Wedgewood? Jennifer

laurie @ bargain hunting said...

Ooooo, that color is beautiful. It almost like Wedgewood. What a soft and cool table for these hot days. laurie

Barbara said...

That's amazing, really. And practically never happens. Lucky you!
My entire home is blue and white so I loved this post. Such a delicate and lovely teacup cachepot too.