Catch up on recent happenings at The Tablescaper

Monday, July 2, 2012

Blue Chintz Tea

During Tea 104

Welcome to The Tablescaper.

Senior Tea 2012 222

Today’s tea table is based upon blue chintz.

Copy of During Tea 106

My collection includes two tea pots. This one is more round…

Copy of During Tea 105

…whereas this one is more angular.

During Tea 102

The different pedestal cake plates lend varying height.

During Tea 104

I’m joining Terri at Artful Affirmations for Tea Time Tuesday; Martha at Martha’s Favorites for Tea Cup Tuesday; Sandi at Rose Chintz Cottage for Tea Time Tuesday; Marty at A Stroll Through Life for Tabletop Tuesday.

- The Tablescaper

17 comments:

Michele @ The Nest at Finch Rest said...

OH my!

Your blue chintz collection is GORGEOUS!

It's really beautiful.

Sarah said...

The blue chintz sets a gorgeous tea table. Lovely pieces indeed!

Ldy ~~ Dy said...

I just have to start collecting blue chintz!! Yours is just beautiful!!

Elizabeth said...

So very pretty!
I love blue and white china!

Happy 4th

Leslie's Garden said...

Blue is always a winner with me! Love your pieces.

Rose H (UK) said...

Wonderful :o))

Karen Mary Butterfly said...

Right when I think I have too much stuff...I take a look at your beautiful blog and think....I have nothing and need to go shopping. I need about 300 more sets of china and tea pots. This blue chintz is just stunning! Going shopping as soon as I drop the kids off at camp!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Love Love the blue and white! Beautiful! hugs, Linda

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Oh my, I LOVE your blue chintz! They are just gorgeous! What a pretty table they set. Thank you for sharing and Happy 4th of July!

Blessings,
Sandi

Barbara F. said...

Love the blue chintz. Happy 4th of July. xo

Shelia said...

Oh, this is so pretty! I wish you and yours a very wonderful 4th of July.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Victoria Mische said...

Absolutely beautiful color! You always rock my world whenever I see your table! Your setting is soooo pretty and gorgeous!

Satin Chair Covers

kitty said...

Love your blue chintz. It is stunning! Happy 4th!!

Kathleen said...

Such a pretty tea set! I love the blue.

Betty Stapleton said...

love the blue chintz, so pretty, and the cake stand too, thank you for sharing...

Linda M. said...

So beautiful! I love your red,white and blue place setting header too! Happy 4th of July and thanks for sharing you gorgeous table settings.
Joyous Wishes, Linda

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Oh so pretty. Your blue chintz pieces are stunning. Such a lovely teascape. Thanks tons for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty