Welcome to The Tablescaper.
Click on MORE below to see complete post.
I’ve been sharing my summer with you…
…with shots of the beach and shots at our Beach Club (click photos for more of each).
Now it’s time to share some dining shots.
So pull up a chair..
…and join me for lunch.
If nothing else,
the colors should cool you down.
These are our everyday dishes (Roscher & Co. Nautilus Collection) for the summer.
And of course the flatware (Reed & Baron) has seashells…
…and the glasses (I love the little bubbles in them, they look like they tumbled in upon the shore – but actually tumbled from Christmas Tree! tee hee)…
…and the hurricanes (with glass that resembles beach glass, don’t remember where they’re from)…
…and the napkin rings (HomeGoods).
Of course there have to be plenty of…
It’s way too hot, …
…so if you’ve got to cook, it’s best to cook outside.
Enjoy the view!
Do come back on Sunday and share what the season means to YOU at Seasonal Sundays. It doesn’t have to be a table. It could be some photos from a recent visit or adventure, the latest blossoms in your garden, your seasonal indoor décor, a recipe or whatever the season means to YOU!Please visit the following parties I’m joining:
- Susan at Between the Naps for Tablescape Thursday
- Sherry of No Minimalist Here for Open House Thursday
- Cindy at My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
- Sheri at The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home
- Courtney of French Country Cottage for Feather Your Nest Friday
- Alison of Stuff and Nonsense for Fridays Unfold
- Carrie @ Dittle Dattle for Amaze Me Monday
- Mary of Boogieboard Cottage for Masterpiece Monday
- Cielo of The House in the Roses for Show off your Cottage Monday