Although this it doesn’t have a single speck of candy in it, this tablescape makes one think of yummy confections.
… and fondants.
A wondrous sweet treat for your eyes.
It conjures up visions…
…of an Easter basket…
…overflowing with sweet…
The tiny beads on this runner could easily be little tiny candies…
…delivered to you…
…bright and early on Easter morn.
- Beaded runner from Century 21
- Tablecloth from HomeGoods
- Aqua plates from Dollar Tree
- Pink polka dot salad plate, little chicks and bunnies, egg shaped plates, large foil covered bunnies and candles from Christmas Tree Shop
- Candle stick holders from William Sonoma Outlet
- Pink goblets from Mikassa
- Green goblets from Ikea
- Flatware by Oneida
- I’m not sure where the spreaders are from, probably Christmas Tree Shop
- Napkins, vintage from my collection
- Napkin rings from Lillian Vernon
- Duck and nest salt and pepper Fitz and Floyd
- Tiered egg stand by Boston Warehouse
Wishing you all a most blessed Easter. May Christ rise again in each of your lives.
- The Tablescaper