Catch up on recent happenings at The Tablescaper

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Cup Cake Pink

Welcome to the Tablescaper.
Copy of IMG_0844


Some days you just need a little treat.
IMG_0848

Something as small as a cupcake can turn your day around.
IMG_0849
Tea cup and saucer are marked: TT5, A. Blin, Vierzon France, Made in France. Teaspoon was a boutique purchase and is unmarked.
Please be sure to visit all of the participants at the memes hosted by the following lovely ladies whose parties I’m joining:


  • Beverly for Pink Saturday 
  • Katherine at Lady Katherine Tea Parlor for Tea Time Tuesday
  • Terri at Artful Affirmations for Tea Time Tuesday
  • Wanda Lee at The Plumed Pen for Tuesday Tea for Two (even though I only have tea for one, I hope no one minds) - The Tablescaper
  • 40 comments:

    Allie and Pattie said...

    That is the prettiest thing I've seen in a while! Love it!
    xoxo Pattie

    Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

    Lovely tablecloth (so much detail), and I'm always up for a cupcake!!!

    Joan said...

    I am trying to break through my computer screen and take that cupcake away from you! Looks fabulous!

    Tracy F. said...

    I love it! HAPPY PINK SATURDAY!

    Atelier de Charo said...

    Oh, such a beautiful thing!!!

    Happy Pink Saturday.

    Hugs
    Charo

    Kathleen said...

    Very pretty! Love the tablecloth..Did you make the cupcake?

    Maggie said...

    Oh this is so lovely!!!

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    In Shoes We Trust,
    Maggie
    "Do these shoes match this purse?"

    Joanne Kennedy said...

    What a cute idea on how to serve a cupcake. I love that they put pretty pink sprinkles on the cup too!

    Hugs,
    Joanne

    GrannySue said...

    That china is out of this world. Nothing beats a pretty cupcake, except maybe two pretty cupcakes. You make it all look so inviting.

    tales from an oc cottage said...

    So darn cute!!!

    m ^..^

    Sue@MyArtsDesire said...

    You had me at Cup Cake pink...a delightful combo if I've ever seen one. Oh...that beautiful french china. What is it about dishes that just speaks of good times together with those we love and memories to cherish of those times. Beautiful post!

    The Happy Homemaker said...

    I really admire your incredible attention to detail.This is just breath-taking!

    Carol at Serendipity said...

    Pretty, Pretty, Pretty. love the little teaspoon. Happy Pink Saturday!
    Carol

    Nancy said...

    I agree with Joan...trying to get through the screen and grab that cupcake. Always great posts from you! Love the embroidered linen underneath too!

    Sarah said...

    Some days I crave a little pink cupcake! This little teacup presentation is too cute. Love it! I'm offering tea in my garden today for Pink Saturday. Please come join me. ~ Hugs, Sarah

    Frog Hollow Farm Girl said...

    A sweet hello from Frog Hollow Farm! This is such a lovely little cupcake! On my travels over the last 10 days I came across two great cupcake shops - I'll be posting something about them in the near future! Ciao, bella!

    Debbie@Debbie-Dabble said...

    What a lovely pink post!!
    HPS!!
    Debbie

    Splurgie said...

    I love the little spoon. The cupcake looks delightful.

    Barb~Bella Vista said...

    So lovely....just elegant and totally graceful!!

    Tanza said...

    what a lovely blog .. adorable cupcake, and displayed just perfectly !! lovin' the PiNk !! soo happy you dropped in tosay hello .. Here's wishing you a happy rest of your Sunday ~
    hugs ~tea~xo

    Nancy said...

    SWEET!

    I'm still visiting Pink Saturday posts. Have a wonderful week.

    Sonia said...

    How sweet and beautiful is your cup cake in a cup...guess that's how they got their name..LOL...gorgeous!

    Miss Bloomers

    Mari said...

    HELLO,
    WOW HOW BEAUTIFUL YOUR TEA CUP IS AND THAT SPOON IS SWEET, AND THE CUP CAKE IS YUMMY :)

    Cottage Sunshine said...

    So so pretty! :) I love the tablecloth!!
    Hugs, Carolyn ~ Cottage Sunshine

    Beth said...

    What a gorgeous cupcake, teacup and teaspoon! Great photography!
    Blessings to you, Beth

    Debbie@Debbie-Dabble said...

    What a charming post! The cupcake looks so delicious, the tea cup is so pretty and the spoon is adorable!!
    Debbie

    Msartist said...

    I love the cupcake! Lovely!!
    Thanks for sharing~ Theresa

    Terri said...

    Yum! Your tea cup is so lovely, and that cupcake is mouth watering!
    Thank you for sharing with us.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    Wanda Lee Of The Plumed Pen said...

    Hello there lovely lady,

    Ooh my!~ This is just such a pretty pink confection of a tablescape!

    I love, love, love everything, very much so this week!~ A delightful vision,a teatime masterpiece, and my oh my, those adoreable cupcakes!.., How do you do it?!

    You are just so talented with tablescaping! When I saw what you had created for this week, 'I gasped' with sheer and utter delight!

    Thanks ever so much for joining me once again my dear lady for this week's combined,28th,'Tuesday Tea For Two';( I've also brought back my 19th, 'Wednesday Tea For Me And Thee' to my original place, to my 'The Plumed Pen' blog were they both were originally held weekly, as mentioned)..,

    The post is now ready, if you would care to link up with Mr. Linky ;(as I was later than usual with the care of my dear elderly mama this week, in my tea party posting).

    ..,(Therefore,I posted rather laterish yesterday evening, whereas most folks do generally start their memes the full day before)..,

    I hope you can once again pop by and enjoy some 'cyber tea and goodies' my dear!

    Cheers and hugs from Wanda Lee @ The Plumed Pen

    Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

    Thanks for your sweet visit -- what a wonderful post this is! I love pink and what a wonderful cup of cake your cupcake is.

    Flory said...

    wow... looks so cute and yummy!
    Flory

    xinex said...

    Thanks for letting me know what my table is called. Some people say it is a pie table since it is pie shaped. Your tea cup set is gorgeous but thet table cloth is so pretty! The cake is also very pretty.....Christine

    fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

    cuppies in teacup! scrumptious! wish I can just take it from the lappie screen..

    Natasha said...

    That little cake would lift my spirits quick smart!

    I love your gorgeous china and teaspoon too.

    Best wishes always,
    Natasha.

    GardenofDaisies said...

    LOvely little daisy cupcake! and I LOVE that pink and white embroidered tablecloth!!!

    Martha's Favorites said...

    Your setting is so beautiful. I just love it all. I wish I had that cupcake. It looks delicious. I can't wait to see what you will show us next week. Blessings, Martha

    Lady Katherine said...

    Oh, how lovely the table cloth is! The tea cup is so pretty! What a wonderful treat to see the darling cupcake in the teacup! Just love it! Wish I had one now! The tea spoon is so sweet as the cupcake! I enjoyed this wonderful Tea! Thank you so much for joining me for Tea Time Tuesday. Adore a Treat in a cup!

    Lady Katherine said...

    PS Just send me the cupcake and I will place it in my Tea Cup! lol

    A Fire Fighter Wifey said...

    one day my dream is to have table scapes like you- and a place to store it all! =)
    I wanted to let you know that you have a award waiting here:
    http://thevisserclan.blogspot.com/2010/05/award-i-feel-so-lovely.html

    surfpa816 said...

    Fantastic Site! I'll be exploring in it for awhile. ;)