gather all your friends round the table to celebrate.
Just pull out the glitz…
Might you wear a mask to disguise yourself?
There are many kinds.
Some with feathers…
Some that shine. Don’t forget the beads.
Check out all of the shine – even the napkin ring. It’s iridescent and gold. I wanted a little more gold, so added a gold doily for just a bit more gold.
This beautiful gilded Venetian pitcher and matching wine goblets was inherited from my husband’s family.
The raised detail in the flower petals is amazing.
The heavy gilding and intricate detail on the pitcher are beautiful.
Just add good food and celebrate…for tomorrow begins the season of Lent.
- Tablecloth and napkins(the inspiration for this table) – William Sonoma outlet
- Picher and goblets – Venetian Glass
- Brass candlestick holders – collected through the years
- Purple charger – Target
- Aqua dinner plate – Dollar Tree
- Black salad plate – boxed set, possibly WalMart several years ago
- Napkin rings – Christmas Tree Shop, several years ago
- Gold and purple metal “ribbon” and footed gold centerpiece, Pier One
- The Tablescaper